Nisku Ford’s dealership response to COVID–19 (Coronavirus)
Here at Nisku Ford our top priority is the Health and Safety of our customers and staff. In light of the current COVID – 19 outbreak we have taken extra precautionary measures to ensure the Health and Safety of all visitors to our Dealership.
Our dealership is cleaned thoroughly every evening using approved Industrial strength cleaning supplies. We have also taken steps to further our cleaning measures by wiping down high contact surfaces throughout the day and have soaps and sanitizers readily available for use. If your vehicle is in for service we are using covers for steering wheels and wiping down any surface our technicians have been in contact with.
What is COVID–19 and how can you protect yourself
COVID–19 (Coronavirus) is a virus that causes infection of the nose, throat and lungs. They are most commonly spread from an infected person through:
· respiratory droplets generated when you cough or sneeze
· close, prolonged personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
· touching something with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands
How to keep yourself and others safe during your visit
· Use our restrooms to wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds
· Make use of available sanitizers and cleaning wipes
· Don’t touch your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands
· If coughing or sneezing, cover mouth or nose and wash your hands
Nisku Ford’s sales staff are understanding if you would prefer to avoid visiting our dealership and we are more than willing to bring the vehicle to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your visit please call 780-955-3673.